Re: Dashboard and HTML5 Games Camp in April

On Sun, 2012-03-04 at 14:10 +0000, jonathan chetwynd wrote:
> Frequently it is possible to arrange an 'external' event at a local
> venue,
> which does not attract this type of expense.
>
> Can I please ask that you consider this for future events?

I hear you but do you mean that this group shouldn't accept meeting
space unless it can provide free attendance to community group
participants?

Quite honestly, I don't have the time to look for space myself and W3C,
as part of their WWW2012 sessions, invited Boaz and I to have a one day
session on HTML5 Games. If it wasn't for their invitation and WWW0212
taking care of the space itself, I wouldn't have the bandwidth to be
there unfortunately.

Philippe