Re: Orientation lock still needed?

Hi everybody,

Meta viewport and orientation lock are entirely separate feature sets.
Orientation lock is very much needed, and I have good news: It has been
added to the WebApps charter:
http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/CharterChanges
(http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/screen-orientation/raw-file/tip/Overview.html). I
don't think people agree on the API yet, but at least, everybody agrees
it's needed.

BTW - working with the meta viewport, by all means, is not easy. I needed
to abstract the whole thing so people could make sense out of it (see
https://github.com/zynga/viewporter).

Cheers,
Paul