De: public-games-request@w3.org [mailto:public-games-request@w3.org] En nombre de Erik Möller
Enviado el: miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2011 10:30
Para: public-games@w3.org
Asunto: GCG@w3c

Hi,

I'd just like to say I think this is a great initiative and I'm very much
looking forward to take part in this group. There's a lot of interest in
HTML5 as a gaming platform at Opera and not just from "us gamedevs"
working here. I'm confident it's going to mature into a great platform for
games very quickly.

Looking forward to seeing you all at New Game Conf.

--
Erik Möller
Core Developer