Re: Chair Nominations, was Re: Scope Proposal

As of midnight GMT this morning, the only nomination for chair is me.
Because there is only one nomination, voting will be unnecessary.

Thank you for defaulting me into chairing the group :).

I will take the chair role this afternoon. Please email this thread if
there are any issues with this.

-Boaz
--
Boaz Sender