Re: HTML5 was: Scope Proposal

I think language may be overkill. I am, however in creating programming
interface standards for web game development at a framework level. That is
one of the major goals of Abacus:
https://github.com/Abacus/Abacus/wiki/goals

That being said, I encourage you to make a new language!

I think dart and coffeescript both push the open web platform forward (even
if I would never use them).

-Boaz
--
Boaz Sender