Re: [fxtf-drafts] [fill-stroke] Stroke alignment: open & complex paths (#345)

From: Louis Hoebregts via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 07:14:10 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
I was thinking, instead of defining the expected result we could create another rule to let the user define what result their are expecting?
![image](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/6048794/60704417-b3fe8c00-9f04-11e9-92b7-792fa4f4817d.png)

This example is using a `stroke-alignment: inside` but it would behave the same with `outside`.

In this example the `stroke-rule` would define if the stroke should be drawn all along the path `nonzero` or the result should be defined based on the inside areas of the path `evenodd.
Of course those terms are copy-pasted from the `fill-rule` property and it may make no sense (I never truly understood this property, I always tried both values and picked the expected result 😅)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Mamboleoo
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/345#issuecomment-508656545 using your GitHub account