[fxtf-drafts] [geometry] rotateSelf doesn't seem to be clearly defined (#354)

From: Boris Zbarsky via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 23:48:48 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
bzbarsky has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts:

== [geometry] rotateSelf doesn't seem to be clearly defined ==
https://www.w3.org/TR/geometry-1/#dom-dommatrix-rotateself step 6 says:

and the "described" text links to https://drafts.csswg.org/css-transforms-1/#RotateDefined which is a definition for a 2-d rotation, which is not what we are looking for here at all: I would have expected a definition of rotation around a given vector/axis by a given angle _alpha_.

I would have expected this to link to https://drafts.csswg.org/css-transforms-2/#Rotate3dDefined or something.

@zcorpan @dirkschulze

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/354 using your GitHub account