Re: [paint] Publishing FPWD of Fill and Stroke Module

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Amelia Bellamy-Royds
<amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure that would be web-compatible.  It breaks any case where `fill`
> is set with the expectation that it would inherit into inline SVG.

Yes, if it was set somewhere in HTML with the expectation that it
inherits into inline SVG.  Hopefully rare-to-nonexistent; if not, we
can pursue a more complicated solution.

> Unless
> you really meant only "svg:root" elements, in which case all my original
> concerns still apply to inline SVG.
>
> Either way, I'd still recommend adding an issue to the spec, to look into
> the compat issues.
>
> And of course, for any version that requires new user-agent stylesheet
> rules, we'll need a section of the spec for that.  (I assume this is the
> part you were "planning to do"!)

Yeah, we've done it now - you can check the spec. ^_^

~TJ