Re: [paint] Publishing FPWD of Fill and Stroke Module

Thanks to you both,

I'll try to do a careful review & response to spec issues at some point,
but there is one issue that should at least be added to the spec before
FPWD:

The initial value of fill-color isn't backwards compatible.  It needs to be
"black" to be compatible with the initial value of SVG fill.  But then that
isn't backwards-compatible with regular CSS text rendering (which uses
color).

   - give fill-color an `auto` value which equates to `black` for SVG
   elements and to `currentColor` elsewhere.

   - add a separate text-rendering-mode property that determines whether to
   use basic text rendering (currentColor fill, stroke ignored) vs fill+stroke
   paint (and use the user stylesheet to switch mode for <svg> then switch it
   back for <foreignObject>).

In the discussion on the proposed "font-presentation" property (
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/352#issuecomment-285129212) I
suggested that this switch could be integrated into a property that also
switched on or off multi-color fonts.

(The current draft of "font-presentation" that Myles compiled is much
narrower, however, and only applies to characters that take unicode emoji
variant selectors:
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-fonts-4/#font-presentation-desc)