Re: [css-transforms][fill-stroke] Discussing Open Issues

I would definitely be interested in participating in both discussions
(Transforms, and Fill/Stroke).

The old SVG WG time works for me, but if need be I can usually make time.
My middle of the night is 6:00UTC to 13:00UTC, but outside of that than
that I can make it work.

~Amelia Bellamy-Royds