Re: Grayscale, lacuna value, and optional argument

If the default value for these filter functions are going to change to
non-neutral values we should make sure the interpolation logic is
unaffected.
https://drafts.fxtf.org/filters-1/#interpolation-of-filters
We don't want "none -> sepia(0.5)" to behave the same as "sepia(1) ->
sepia(0.5)".