Re: [web-animations] the definition of animation node is weak

Hi Aleksei,

On 2015/02/19 21:31, Aleksei Semenov wrote:
> As you can see, the definition of animation node does not define any
> additional
> properties, that can be used to distinguish animation nodes from other
> timing nodes.
> Furthermore, the role (or function) of animation node is also not defined.

Thanks for your mail. Animation nodes will disappear when I rework the
spec in a few weeks' time.[1]

When I do that I'll keep in mind to avoid confusion with the generic
"timing nodes" term.

Best regards,

Brian

[1] https://github.com/w3c/web-animations/issues/72