Re: Temporary removal of animations

The effect is most easily seen in this demo if you change the duration to
be like 50 seconds:

   http://0x0000.bitbucket.org/artifact/test.html

What happens is that in the web animation version you get a accordion
effect where the movement of the elements is not in sync. With the raf
version this effect is not seen. I will try to isolate it tomorrow but I
may have to move on to other things. It might end up being a bug in my code
but it looks like a easing issue from my experience.