Re: [geometry] DOMRectList with legacy

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 10:44 AM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:

> On 7/17/14, 1:35 PM, Rik Cabanier wrote:
>
>> and we don't want to spend time enhancing this legacy API.
>>

> Apart from this discussion, how much time does it take to literally add a
> single line of IDL?
>
> That assumes that UAs implement [ArrayClass] at all, but they need to do
> it anyway for MediaList as things stand.

WebKit does not implement [ArrayClass] so it would be more than 1 line for
them.
I checked their IDL for MediaList:

[
    JSCustomHeader,
    GenerateIsReachable,
    ImplementationLacksVTable,
] interface MediaList {
    [TreatNullAs=NullString, TreatReturnedNullStringAs=Null,
SetterRaisesException] attribute DOMString mediaText;
    readonly attribute unsigned long length;
    [TreatReturnedNullStringAs=Null] getter DOMString
item([Default=Undefined] optional unsigned long index);
    [RaisesException] void deleteMedium([Default=Undefined] optional
DOMString oldMedium);
    [RaisesException] void appendMedium([Default=Undefined] optional
DOMString newMedium);
};

It doesn't look like it will act as an array.