Re: [geometry] DOMRectList with legacy

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 10:08:32 +0200
To: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Cc: "public-script-coord@w3.org" <public-script-coord@w3.org>, FX <public-fx@w3.org>
On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 8:07 AM, Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com> wrote:
> I go with [ArrayClass] and will add the change to the spec soon. We can rename it to LegacyDOMRectList. A note about it’s legacy state should definitely be added though.

I'm still not convinced [ArrayClass] is a good idea if long term we
only want subclassing. Adding [ArrayClass] to a few legacy classes
does not help much. They should all have iterator support though. Not
exposing the interface still seems like a good idea as well as
renaming it to Legacy*.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/