Re: [web-animations] Readonly interfaces and inheritance: seeking advice

[top post intentional]
Brian,

as is clear from the different places where Domenic is getting pushback, it
is not clear that his way will be the one forward.
It's better that you wait until this is sorted out before changing the spec.