RE: [web-animations] Re: Web Animations Spec Feedback

Brian:

Perhaps I don't fully appreciate the fill modes, and if that's the case, I'm
happy to hear that "it's handled," and I'll have faith. :-)

In the meantime, to better explain my question about gaps, I've attached an
illustration. Imagine that I've created a new group type that is free to
schedule TimedItems with "gaps" between the endTimes and startTimes. If I
understand those times correctly, they incorporate both the initial delay
and the end delay. If two successive items have competing fill modes, what
is the behavior of the value during the gap?

The parent animation group is actively playing, so its fill modes wouldn't
apply to the gap, right? Is the result just the result of the composition?

Mike