[compositing-1] references cleanup

From: Erik Dahlström <ed@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 11:30:40 +0100
To: public-fx@w3.org
Hello,

these are comments on the LC draft of Compositing and Blending Level 1,
http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-compositing-1-20140107/.

* The normative reference to Filter Effects [1] doesn't have a link, also
it doesn't actually seem to be a requirement of this specification,
filters are part of SVG 1.1 which is already referenced, is there
something that this spec depends on that has been added to Filter Effects?
Otherwise I'd suggest that the reference is simply dropped.

* The normative reference to SVG Compositing[2]. Isn't this specification
replacing that one? I could find no uses of this reference. Remove?

* Is SVG Tiny 1.2 a requirement for implementing Compositing and Blending
1? I couldn't find any references to SVGT12 in the spec.

* The informative reference to HTML5 [4] doesn't seem to be used anywhere
in the spec, remove?

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/compositing-1/#ref-filters10
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/compositing-1/#ref-SVG-COMPOSITING
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/compositing-1/#ref-svgt12
[4] http://www.w3.org/TR/compositing-1/#ref-html5

--
Erik Dahlstrom, Web Technology Developer, Opera Software
Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group