Re: [web-animations] AnimationTimeline comments

I guess I am thinking of this as being more of an intrinsic property, like
the children of a DOM node.  This is expected to change over time, but
semantically it always exists and is owned by a specific parent object.

If on the other hand the semantics are more like getElementsByTagName,
where ownership is spread out among many parents and the method is
performing a collection operation across them, then it makes more sense to
have an object-creator.  (It occurs to me that my objection about get*
creating new objects already has plenty of counter-examples in the DOM.)
 With these semantics having the list be live seems counter-intuitive and
possibly hard to implement - it becomes something like jQuery's "live"
event registration.

- Kris