Re: getFrames should return a sequence<ComputedKeyFrame> or something

On 4/17/14 2:13 AM, Brian Birtles wrote:
> We added computedOffset because some people commented that they wanted
> to be able to see how the UA was arranging their keyframes (since there
> is some auto-spacing behaviour). So it's output only. However, we also
> want to be able to allow authors to say, for example:
>
>    animA.effect.setFrames(animB.effect.getFrames());

This would work if getFrames returned a sequence of dictionaries that
inherit from Keyframe, fwiw.  So it doesn't require adding anything to
Keyframe.

> So that's why we added the 'ignore computedOffset on input' step.

In practice, this only matters if CSS adds a property called
"computedOffset", right?

-Boris