Re: Units of time in Web Animations [was: Intent to Ship: Element.animate]

Tab,

I think this is a JavaScript / CSS cultural divide. I have rarely seen ms
used in CSS questions on StackOverflow or in almost any Codepen example. On
the other hand, I think JavaScript folks think in ms.

I personally doubt that many CSS folks will adopt Web Animations (it has
always seemed to me a very complicated spec to understand), so perhaps ms
makes sense for the audience that will use it.

-- michael

--
www.sencha.com
"Amazing Apps with Web Technologies"