Re: [css-compositing] Request to move Compositing and Blending spec to CR

Also note the title:

Compositing and Blending Level 1

and not:

*CSS* Compositing and Blending Level 1

>From the spec:

The (archived <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-fx/>) public
instructions<http://www.w3.org/Mail/Request>)
is preferred for discussion of this specification. When sending e-mail,
please put the text “compositing-1” in the subject, preferably like this: “[
compositing-1] *…summary of comment…*”