Re: [web-animations] Making players stop

Hi Brian and list,

I like option C best out of A-C, because I think it fits well with
intuition and has nice properties with regards to reversal and play-on of
appended animations.

I don't think that the statefullness of this option is a drawback - to me
it feels like Groups are the unit of synchronization, not Players. For
example, to implement the use case you discussed, I'd recommend that you
put the async resource in a Par Group along with the sync resource. This
will ensure that the resources are permanently in lock-step.

I'm afraid I don't really understand option D. Would you mind explaining it
in more detail?

Thanks,
    -Shane Stephens