Re: [web-animations] Simplifying timing groups

Hi Rik,

I have a very simple example. If you want to animate smoothly along a path,
you need to use a paced timing function on that path.

If you now want to accelerate or decelerate smoothly along that path, the
only way you can do that is by wrapping the path animation in a Par Group
and easing the group. You can't just ease the path because it already has
the paced timing function applied.

Cheers,
    -Shane