Re: [filter-effects] Color clamping of intermediate filter primitive results

Hi Dirk et al,

Don't you get different results depending on whether clamping happens at
each stage or only at the end?  It seems like this isn't just a performance
question, it's a behavioral question.

- Kris

PS. I've been lurking on this list for a while now, but this is my first
post. Hopefully I'm not overstepping etiquette by jumping in.