Re: Stacking context and offscreen bitmaps

I agree that the term 'offscreen bitmap' is an implementation detail but
there needs to be a term to signal how these stacking contexts are
different.

Maybe we can call them 'detached stacking context' to signal that they are
rendered separately from their ancestor. What do you think?