Re: [css-compositing] remove specific isolation behavior for SVG?

On Jun 12, 2013, at 4:33 AM, Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com> wrote:

> How would you define it for SVG since it has no concept of a 'stacking context'?
> For HTML, you eventually end up at the 'elaborate description of stacking contexts' but there is no such thing for SVG.

You can add it to the SVG specification :) (And in fact we should add it to the third edition of SVG 1.1 and at some point to CSS directly.) However, this doesn't even matter for compositing at the moment. For compositing it is necessary to say that every property which creates a stacking context does also create an isolation group. And all the listed properties in Compositing do create a stacking context. That's it.

Dirk