Re: [css-compositing]new Editor's draft posted

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 1:12 AM, Jeremie Patonnier <
jeremie.patonnier@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here some quick examples (I'm sure rik has some better ones):
>
>    - http://makephotoshopfaster.com/

What's the use-case here? Are you talking about how the background image on
the page was generated? Seems like we could generate it with filters.

>    - http://www.okb.es/

I'm not really sure what use-case this represents.

> And more about why designers would love to have such blending capacity in
> a browser:
>
>    -
>    http://tympanus.net/codrops/2012/08/15/inject-energy-into-your-mobile-design-with-light-effects/

These appear to be more naturally expressed as filter effects.

Rob
--
q“qIqfq qyqoquq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq
qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq