Re: Updated to the blending and compositing spec (was: minutes, December 10 2012, FXTF telcon)

Just as a note. While I agree that blend/composite modes between different shadows will not be used a lot (or even needed), I would disagree with that on multiple backgrounds. This seems to be very useful, for some effects like water marks or similar things.

Greetings,
Dirk