Agenda, December 10 2012, FXTF telcon

From: Erik Dahlström <ed@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 12:34:37 +0100
To: public-fx@w3.org
Hello everyone,

Below is the agenda for next week's call.

Phone: +1 617-761-6200 (US) or
           zakim@voip.w3.org (SIP)
Conference code: FXTF (3983)
IRC for minutes/discussion: #fx on irc.w3.org, port 6665

* Filter Effects

   - New syntax proposal for custom() filter function

   - Discussion about custom format for shaders if the new syntax proposal
gets accepted

   - Syntax of feCustom filter primitive (lower priority)

   - Definition for SourceGraphic and SourceAlpha on multiple SVG filter
references (lower priority)
     + What is SourceGraphic for the second filter reference on the
following example: filter: url(#filter1) url(#filter2)
     + How do we define the size of the second filter reference.

* Blending and Compositing
   - move ‘background-mix-color', ‘box-shadow-mix-color’ and
‘text-shadow-mix-color’ property to CSS Background and Borders?

* CSS Masking

   - mask-image on url() function and different interpretation of URI(/IRI)
dependent on the fragment
     + Current proposal: on fragment interpret references as SVG resource
(reference to e.g a <mask> element), otherwise to an CSS Image
     + Should we have same behavior everywhere, independent of the
property? (even on 'background-image'?)?

   - Proposal: rename 'none' to 'no-clip' on 'mask-clip' property

   - New keyword for 'mask-origin' to move mask out of the border-box on
the left and top when 'no-clip' was specified.

* SVG2
   - new name for the 'paint-order' property

The low priority topics will be dealt with last, and if we run short on
time the remaining topics will be shifted over to the next telcon.

Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group