[css-masking] Using masks and clipping to allow or inhibit selections or events.

From: Ian Tindale <ian.tindale@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 22:57:55 +0000
To: public-fx@w3.org
I’d like it if masks could be drawn for the purpose of defining areas in
which selection is either possible or impossible. It’d make web apps act
more like desktop apps, if we didn’t have the whole viewport able to be
accidentally selected or turned blue by stray clicks or similar events.

--
*Ian Tindale*