Re: [css-compositing] blending in canvas

Hi,

As an author (who's not really aware of compositing and blending
subtleties), I wish you to avoid 2 and 3. 2 is a change in a well known
API... it will be confusing and will require again to have polyfills to
deal with implementation inconsistency, please, spare us that. 3 is a bit
the same... we will have to learn two different way of doing the same
thing, please, things are hard enough :)

That said, I don't have any opinion between 1 and 4 Except that Canvas is
out there where CSS B&C is not, so... maybe it worth having CSS to follow
Canvas.

My 2ct
Jeremie

--