Re: [web-anim] Web animations minutes, 31 October 2012

I should check the minutes. I *thought* he said that this is how he
implemented it (transitions trump animations) but that it should have been
the other way.
The discussion was intense so I might be wrong :-)

I  would prefer a simple rule as opposed to a complex model.

Rik