Re: [web-anim] Web animations minutes, 31 October 2012

Is there a need to define a complex model that describes how animations and
transitions interact?

During TPAC discussion, David Baron mentioned that it would be a lot easier
if you just let animations 'win' in case there's both an animation and a
transition on the same property.
This seems much easier for a user to understand. (I believe Chrome already
does this)

For the small subset of users that do want this behavior, it would be
easier to create another <div> and let the transition or animation apply to
that. (This would also indicate the order)

Rik