Re: [css-filters] linearRGB vs sRGB

Hi Erik,

I know that we discussed 'color-interpolation-filters' on short hand filter during one of our FXTF meetings. Did we resolve that this property applies to the full filter chain? If so, we need to redefine the property to apply to all elements, instead to just filter primitives.

I at least could live with just applying it to SVG Filter primitives. Otherwise we need to define what happens, if one of the filter chain primitives is a reference:

…
<filter>
    <feGaussianBlur stdDeviation="3" color-interpolation-filters="linearRGB" />
</filter>

Dirk