Re: [filters] what should feGaussianBlur sample outside the source image?

From: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 18:50:55 -0700
To: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
CC: FX Taskforce <public-fx@w3.org>, Robert Longson <longsonr@gmail.com>
It clarifies already that requested pixels outside of the current primitive are assumed to be transparent black. Therefore the rendering output of opera and webkit is correct here. FillPaint is a pseudo filter primitive and does not contribute to the context you describe. I can add the quotes in a follow up mail once I am on my desk if you can't find the necessary quotes.

Greetings
Dirk

Sent from my iPhone