Re: [compositing] linear-dodge (add) blend mode?

Hi Marco,

yes, this is the correct location. (For some reason your email didn't show
up in my inbox until now).

We only added the blending modes that are in the PDF specification since
that is what the existing SVG Compositing spec had.
I have asked if people wanted to see more but didn't receive any feedback
apart from you. :-)

Are there other blending modes that you would like to see?

Rik