Re: [filters] Custom filter functions proposal

From: Vincent Hardy <vhardy@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 18:58:00 -0800
To: Chris Marrin <cmarrin@apple.com>, Lea Verou <leaverou@gmail.com>
CC: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>, "public-fx@w3.org" <public-fx@w3.org>
Hello,

As I noted in my previous response to Lea, I am a bit skeptical about using multiple sources in a single filter description because I am not sure the fall back filter(s) would share the same set of parameters. However, that does not hurt (or not yet :-), so I am not opposed to it if people think this could be used in practice.

Cheers,
Vincent.