Re: Minutes, February 13 2012 FXTF telcon

From: Aryeh Gregor <ayg@aryeh.name>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:57:06 -0500
To: Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>
Cc: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>, public-fx@w3.org
On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 7:28 PM, Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com> wrote:
> On Feb 13, 2012, at 2:11 pm, Erik Dahlstrom wrote:
>
>   CC: simon says he was createing tests for 3d transforms
>

> Actually I don't think I ever said that. WebKit has quite a few 3D
> regression tests, but don't' have the spare cycles to turn them into proper
> W3C-style tests.

FWIW, I have a lot of tests for both 2D and 3D transforms:

http://hg.csswg.org/test/file/tip/contributors/aryehgregor/incoming

I'll submit them officially once the bugs I've filed against the
transforms spec are all resolved, because currently some aren't
supported by the spec.  (I can resolve all the bugs myself if I wind
up becoming an editor.)