RE: Minutes, February 13 2012 FXTF telcon

Actually, there is a typo in the minutes, I didn't say that. I think it could have been Chris (CL).

Cyril

From: Simon Fraser [mailto:smfr@me.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 14 February 2012 11:29 AM
To: Erik Dahlstrom
Cc: public-fx@w3.org
Subject: Re: Minutes, February 13 2012 FXTF telcon

On Feb 13, 2012, at 2:11 pm, Erik Dahlstrom wrote:

  CC: simon says he was createing tests for 3d transforms

Actually I don't think I ever said that. WebKit has quite a few 3D regression tests, but don't' have the spare cycles to turn them into proper W3C-style tests.

Simon

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.