Re: Support for the FX TF in the CSS module postprocessor

Ah, after looking at the responsible CGI script, the URL of the spec defines the shorthand. More specific, the folder name of the spec. Therefore, it is just possible to use 'filters' and 'compositing' as short name. Another alternative would be creating new folder for Filter Effects: 'filter-effects' and redirect 'filters' to it. But I don't think that we can do it, since mailing lists already have mails with '[Filter Effects]' and '[Compositing]'.

Bert, is it possible that the CGI script takes another parameter for the short name? Of course it can not be used to create references to the specs. Would be an acceptable compromise. Otherwise we need to return to the static version for the status text again on FX specs.

Greetings,
Dirk