Re: [Filter Effects][css3-transforms] Using MathML for formulas

From: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 08:41:59 -0700
To: "Davide P. Cervone" <dpvc@union.edu>
CC: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>, Vincent Hardy <vhardy@adobe.com>, W3C WAI-XTECH <wai-xtech@w3.org>, Peter Krautzberger <p.krautzberger@googlemail.com>, "public-fx@w3.org" <public-fx@w3.org>
CC publix-fx again.

Hi Davide,

Thank you very much, I was able to reduce it to 1.6MB with this blog entry. The biggest part is the fonts directory in max/output/SVG with 1.1 MB now. I am sure that it can be reduced by at least 100kb more.

Greetings,
Dirk