Re: [Filter Effects][css3-transforms] Using MathML for formulas

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 19:49:39 +1000
To: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
CC: "public-fx@w3.org" <public-fx@w3.org>
Without even having noticed this thread (Dirk just pointed me to it), I
added MathML supported by MathJax to the SVG 2 spec earlier today.  It
is currently referencing the CDN copy of the library (although the
stable version, not the "latest" link).  It works pretty well -- I've
currently got it using the SVG rendering mode, since it looks nicer in
than the HTML+CSS, IMO at least.

I replaced one <pre>-formatted equation here:

   https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/painting.html#StrokeMiterlimitProperty

Anyway, I'd love to keep using it in the spec.  I'd be fine with adding
a local copy of the library to the svg2 repo if necessary.