Re: Status of css shaders?

From: Vincent Hardy <vhardy@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 08:16:45 -0800
To: Tom Lane <tom.lane0@gmail.com>, "public-fx@w3.org" <public-fx@w3.org>
From: Tom Lane <tom.lane0@gmail.com<mailto:tom.lane0@gmail.com>>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 13:15:03 -0800
To: "public-fx@w3.org<mailto:public-fx@w3.org>" <public-fx@w3.org<mailto:public-fx@w3.org>>
Subject: Status of css shaders?

Hello

I know this may be early to ask but what is the status of the css shaders being implemented? i have found the bugs for them on webkit and this mailing list but apart from that there seems to be little information on the subject?

Tom Lane

Hi Tom,

Our team is actively working on the CSS shader implementation in the WebKit main trunk. This is coordinated with the overall Filter Effects work that Dean Jackson is driving.

FYI,
Vincent