Re: Agenda 3 April 2011 FXTF (Note the time)

Hi Erik,

Thanks for adding CSS animation synchronization to the agenda!

Unfortunately I won't be able to join this call as I'm traveling the whole
next week. I'm looking forward to the follow up discussion anyway! When
discussing this issue, here's an interesting use-case for synchronized
animations: Pathfinding. A character that walks across multiple tiles,
requiring multiple animations on different angles after each other without
lags/bumps.

Best regards,
Paul