Re: Telcon times

From: Dean Jackson <dino@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 05:26:51 +1100
Cc: "public-fx@w3.org" <public-fx@w3.org>
To: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>

On 16/03/2011, at 2:35 AM, Erik Dahlstrom wrote:

> due to the recent DST shift I'd like to take the opportunity to hear what everyone thinks of the current time/date for the FXTF telcon, which is setup to take place at 20.00 UTC [1] (next one is 28 March).
>
> Is this time and date still ok for everyone?

I'm not quite in winter time yet, but the time is ok for me. Unfortunately, the day isn't. I can't make Mondays. Tuesdays would be better.

Of course, given that you're getting good turnout with the current time, I'd suggest you keep it. I doubt I'd be able to attend every meeting even with a change of day.

Dean