Re: Fullscreen API

Hi, Ian-

Ian Hickson wrote (on 2/8/11 6:42 PM):
> On Tue, 8 Feb 2011, Doug Schepers and others wrote:
>>
>>  >  >  >  <http://webstuff.nfshost.com/anim-timing/Overview.html>.
>>  [...]
>>  the Fullscreen API [...]
>
> Taking a step back for a moment, can I just confirm that we have an editor
> for the fullscreen API spec? (Anne?) Indeed, is there a spec yet?

There is no spec yet.  I would be happy to draw one up (for whatever WG
it ends up in), just to get things started, but I don't believe I have
the cycles to take it through completion right now.

> Also, is it safe to assume that jamesr and heycam are happy to continue
> editing the animation spec cited above?

Last I spoke to Cameron, he was happy to continue editing the spec, and
we would be happy to have James' help as well.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, WebApps, and Web Events WGs