Re: Fullscreen API

Hi, Simon, Maciej-

Simon Fraser wrote (on 2/8/11 2:18 PM):

> I agree that CSS or SVG don't seem like the right places for the
> fullscreen API. There are some other more script-driven APIs that fall
> into the same boat, like the animation proposal:
> <http://webstuff.nfshost.com/anim-timing/Overview.html>.
>
> Web Apps seems most appropriate to me.

I've explained already the difficulties of adding them to WebApps WG.
We've all seen how time-consuming and painful it is to recharter.

If we have the right stakeholder in the FX TF (which we seem to), what
is your specific concern about doing them here?  You are speaking about
impressions, but facts would be more useful in coming to a decision.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, WebApps, and Web Events WGs