Transforms Spec (was: Mercurial Repository for FX TF)

Hi, Patrick-

Patrick Dengler wrote (on 2/1/11 10:32 AM):
> Thanks for setting this up Doug.  I have a question.
>
> My understanding from when we were in  Lyon was that we were going to
> make sure that both CSS and SVG were agreed upon which assets we were
> working on.  This is a great step in that direction.  Having said
> that, I thought we agreed that this specification:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/Graphics-FX/modules/2D-transforms/spec/2DTransforms.html
> was the joint plan of record going forward.
>
> Can folks help clarify?

That's one of the specs we agreed to work on in the FX TF, yes.  Simon
checked it into the FX CVS repo almost 2 months ago [1], but I don't
know the current status; since we just set up the Hg repo, we could move
it there, if the editors are open to that).  We should talk about it at
the next telcon, but in the meantime, an on-list conversation is
probably the best way to move it forward.

I would suggest reviewing the spec, finding where there are gaps or
problems, or opportunities for improvements or enhancements, and raising
the issues on the mailing list; having something concrete to address
makes it easier on editors to actually make progress on their specs.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/Graphics-FX/modules/2D-transforms/spec/

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, WebApps, and Web Events WGs