From: public-fx-request@w3.org [mailto:public-fx-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Doug Schepers
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 2:52 PM
To: public-fx@w3.org
Subject: Mercurial Repository for FX TF

Hi, folks-

The FX TF now has its own Hg repo:
   https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/FXTF/

Everyone who is participating in the FX TF (i.e., a subset of the CSS and SVG WG participants) has commit access.  If you find you are missing from the FX TF rolls and need commit access, just drop me a line offlist and I can add you.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=44516&public=1&gs=1&

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, WebApps, and Web Events WGs